Sunday, November 19, 2006

AndreW + CindY BdaE CelebratioN

Yesterdae was a long dae for mi.

At the start of the dae i when swimmin wif my 2 bro.After the swim i when 2 J8 to get Javier bdae present. His present where reali hard 2 get coz i dun reali knoe wat my daddy like hahahaha....

In the afternoon, b4 meeting andrew and the rest,I when to ps to get Cindy and Andrew bdae present.God their bdae is so near they coz my wallet 2 hv a few holes on it but luckily Teresa share wif mi...THANK U TERESA... I reali hope they will like the present i and Teresa get for them. =)


After gettin all their present i when to marine square pizza hut 2 meet them.Sorri guys i was late.I ate a baked pasta chicken royale it was reali nice but it is too filling 4 mi and so I cant finish my food again Hai~~~ I was sittin bside Alex gf and Candy and opposite mi is the bdae girl, i dun reali hv alot topic 2 talk 2 them so abit quiet hahaa but nvm...

At abt 3+, the guys and afew of the girls when 2 play pool and mi, Jaslin, cindy, candy & shireen when 2 window shoppin to wait for 1 an hr for them 2 play finish their pool.

In the evenin, Joey came and meet mi.We when 2 burger king for our dinner and shop for awhile.As usual the ass hole quarrel wif mi god cant he stop it. So the dae is ended like tis...