The down part of this week is that there is this particular person tryin 2 take my privacy away from me. Every1 knows that my parents have bein givin mi lots of freedom and privacy. I hv my own room, my mum don’t check my cardboard and even my computer I get to set my own password. Im reali pissed off and angry when I know that this particular person viewed my blog even though when he asked for my blog address I dont wish to let him know. Not onli tis, I found out that he view my Friendster and he messaged Estee when I did not reply his sms. I seriousli dont knoe y he is actin tis way. I know that he care abt mi but this is too over and makin me very sick abt it. Placin all this aside, Im reali glad that I hv a few of my gd frienz bein by my side listening to all this complaint of mine abt him. Thank Estee, Tracy and Yew Wien for being there for mi =).
New Year is coming, I leaving all the unhappiness behind and continue to move on with my life only remember all the happy memorise =).
(Photos will b uploaded soon s there is problem in uploadin......)

