Is time to rest at home for the afternoon and have a nice dinner with family during the evening. =)
Notes
-Thx every1 for pamperin mi and showerin mi with lot of love, I appreciate it a lot.I really feel that I am a very lucky girl havin u all to be by my side=)
-My flowers, please do not feel sorry or guilty for not spendin time with me this week, I can understand why and we will hv a belated celebration soon.
-My B2 u will b the next I wanted a lot to bring a big smile to your face. 2nd Aug 2008 u belong to B1 and mi. Hehehe… YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.
-Thx every1 for pamperin mi and showerin mi with lot of love, I appreciate it a lot.I really feel that I am a very lucky girl havin u all to be by my side=)
-My flowers, please do not feel sorry or guilty for not spendin time with me this week, I can understand why and we will hv a belated celebration soon.
-My B2 u will b the next I wanted a lot to bring a big smile to your face. 2nd Aug 2008 u belong to B1 and mi. Hehehe… YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.




