Thursday, October 9, 2008

Felt pretty unwell suddenly
Guess I have not enough of sleep

Have the same breakfast today =X
Yesterday double choco
Today cheese
Mum truly understands what I like =)




I know clearly that you are unhappy
I know clearly that you miss him
I know you don’t want me to worry a single bit about you
I know you don’t want me to feel helpless
But I truly can’t
You are my love
How can I leave you like this and don’t worry
I’m not a heartless sole
I’m not cold hearted
What I want to do now is to try my best to be with you
When you need me just let me know
Cause you are important to me
I can’t promise you I will always be there
But I will try to be there
Remember the time we share together
Remember the happy and sad moment
I truly appreciate you a lot
Thank you for always be there for me when I need you
TO MY WIFE =)