Having a pair of panda eyes today
Typing this entry
As I did not have the mood to do my report
I have the most perfect long weekend
Although there is some misunderstanding
But overall I have a good weekend
I hope he is happy
Saw flower Teresa yesterday
Happy to see her
Is being so long since the last time I saw her
Miss her
I read her blog
My tears roll down
FAMILY
BFF
FLOWER
BF
& MY FRIENZ
Anyone of it could not be missing from my life
She makes me think
Did I done enough for each and every of the individual
FAMILY
I realise my family have lesser and lesser time we shared together
=(
Kor is away
I miss him
Di I did not know why he doesn’t want to talk to me
BFF
Movie
Hi tea
Stay over party
Taiwan trip
Christmas celebration
I just want to share more wonderful moment with them =)
FLOWER
Sentosa trip
Jaslin bday celebration
Christmas celebration
You all are very important to me too remember this
No matter how long we did not meet
But all of you are being missed by me
BF
Another new add on to my life
He painted more colour to my life
He promise
Sentosa trip
Henderson wave
But I guess it will be after his China trip which will be next year
FRIENDS
I’m sorry if I did not meet anyone of you because I have being busy
Will try my best to meet up ok
Thursday meeting BFF & BF for movie
Friday going grandma house
Saturday meeting aunt
Maybe?
Sunday working full at Heeren
This week since like I have more time for myself
Today & Tomorrow
Resting at home?
Swimming?
Jogging?
Shall see how
I hate the weather nowadays
It keep raining recently
Thunder storm
Mr sunny and Mrs cloudy please come out
Hope today when I’m on my way home it won’t rain
Cause I did not bring my umbrella today

