Monday, December 29, 2008

For this entry I’m not trying to show off or what
But I guess all my friends will be super happy for me

Everyone know that I hate engineering a lot
My FYP supervisor gave me 3 weeks to do my FYP report after I started my IA
But I took 4 weeks
I try really hard to do my report and finally everything pays off


The conversation
[13:20] David KohKW: Hi Yvonne

[13:20] David KohKW: Happy New Year...
[13:20] David KohKW: AES and report quite well done....
[13:20] .evonne.: HALO
[13:21] .evonne.: happy new yr to u too
[13:21] .evonne.: thank you
[13:21] David KohKW: How is DSO ?...learn alot more?
[13:21] David KohKW: Good Day...
[13:22] .evonne.: quite alot
[13:22] .evonne.: im still like afraid like i did not do well for my report smmore i took a long time to complete it
[13:23] David KohKW: dun worry....good job...
[13:24] .evonne.: thank alot

I did not sleep well till I completed my report
For the past 2 weeks I keep overslept
Hahahaa I guess my dad have to wake me up tomorrow morning again….

WP message me and say he maybe not booking out today
That mean no twilight for me today =(
Estee told me she needs to go Dhoby to repair her mum Samsung phone
And I told her that her countryside do have Samsung service centre
I shall accompany her to repair her phone today….