Thursday, December 25, 2008


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERONE =)

OMG IM SUPER HAPPY NOW
MY SANTA KOR BOUGHT ME TWILIGHT BOOK
I WILL MAKE SURE I FINISH READING IT




i start to feel guilty not getting him anything
Should i get him the potter international pouch?
i know it will be a belated gift
But still hmmm
i cant think of anything else to get him
cause everyone know that my kor is....
hmmm…
he think that dressing sense is very important
so….shall see how
cause I need to think whether will I have enough $ to support myself
I will try not to shop
I will try to save
From this moment

On the other hand
I’m super happy yesterday
I enjoy my Christmas Eve night a lot
Having my BFF by my side
I feel so comfortable talking to them about anything and everything
Hanging out with them purely sitting and talking with them is enough
I truly appreciate them a lot
Meet out soon ok?