Thursday, February 12, 2009

This entry is about my personal point of view
so if you do not agree with what i said
you may stop reading it and leave....

1 more day to end of IA
2 more days to valentine day
I’m seriously not in the mood
I hate valentine day
I know I should not say that
I know he will feel hurt hearing that
But still I don’t like the whole idea of valentine day
I used to like roses
And I think that on valentine day, girls should get roses
But I started to feel that getting roses on valentine day is a totally waste of money
With the same amount of money used to buy roses, you can get a much beta gift for your girl

Tell me
Why must couple celebrate valentine day?
It should not be the only day when you start to love and pamper your the other half
It also should not be the day you 2 start to exchange gift as it is not Christmas day

What about the single?
Seeing the town area full of couples & they don’t have a date
How will they feel?
I have come to a conclusion is that staying at home for the single is the best solution
What about those having a date?
Are you really interested in the person you are going out with?
How will you response

when someone approach the guy telling him to get a rose for his gf?
For the guy,
Tell the person no? Or be a gentleman, just get the lady a rose?

For the lady,
Tell the person that he is not your bf? Or just accept the rose if the guy get 1 for you?

So think again for the real reason what you like about valentine day………