Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Nowaday, i pray that my gpa hit at least a 2.8 and I can apply for a local uni.
I know clearly if I manage to get in, my parents will be happy and will be proud of me.
I stop thinking that engineering is not my cup of tea as long as I can get in.
Money for a government university is not a big issue because I know clearly that I can apply for bursary and some other help from the government.

Result is out today.
I hit below the line.
She is disappointed, I know.
Maybe I'm just not clever enough or maybe from the very start I should study hard but I did not.
I regretted.

Anyway,
I registered for a diploma in tourism which will start in April.
Ok stop questioning me why did I do diploma and not go straight to degree.
First, money is a big issue. My brother is going to study SIM and my family have no other extra money to support me to study.
You all may think is unfair, but I’m fine with the idea and I’m happy for him.
Loan? Go check up the different bank rate before telling me this option.
Then you all will start to think where I got the money to study diploma
My diploma cost me $900 after subsidy, as long as I got a job and I stay in that company for 6 months.
And so I will work in fourskin for at least 6 more months.
After diploma,is still a big question for me.
I don’t know,
20k for a degree in tourism is too expensive for me even though I can go directly to the second year.
I guess I’m going to go out to work ba.


On the other hand,
I’m happy for my two darlings.
Both of them are going to study
Pray really hard that both of them will be accepted =)