Yeah I completed 2 modules
14 more to go =)
I’m super nervous for both of the orals
And my mind jus when blank
But anyway i manage to pass
I’m super looking forward to gf birthday
But please dun ask me to play game ok
I get her half of her present
And I’m damn excited about it
So hopefully she will like it =)
As for mine
I won’t make any birthday party
I will work very hard this month to get my parents presents
Give me some idea what to get for mummy and daddy
As for graduation day on the 28
If mummy is not going
I really wish my best friend Teresa can go
I miss her damn much
Is like so freaking long I nv get to see her
I will always remember those times where she tries really hard to help me do my hmwk and let me copy her answers for class tests =x
We have the same passion in life
Hopefully one day we can get to work in the same place =)

