Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th July 2008

The day where my big two came knocking on my door. Friday, 4th July 2008.

I just can say I was the luckiest girl with lot and lot of princess treatment that dae besides feelin super stress up durin my lab for the last three lessons.
I have received lot of birthday wishes when it hit 12. Thank to those who hv wished mi.
I play a prank on myself early in the morning. I walk myself to the control station after I reached, I realised I left my card at home. =( I walk myself all the way back home and walk all the way back to the control station again. Peh Peh was sweet THAT DAY he waited for mi at yck control station. Another surprise, new friend Andy gave me present, did not expect anything from him. =) Silly B2 end class at 3pm so she waited for me for 3 hours. Sorry darling. Silly B2 did another silly thing again. She wanted to go Toa Payoh to acc B1 to cm to school to fetch me, but the secret was exposed. A surprise call from Mevin saying he cannot make it, I smell fish somehow. Secret dinner place, B2 exposed it herself again. Hahahahaa… I told them I wanted 2 get cupcakes for flower, Teresa becoz the next day is her birthday and hahahahaa my very careful B1 facial of expression change and finally B1 also expose another secret….
As I was walking toward the restaurant, from far I saw someone familiar, OMG is HERI and suddenly PEH PEH pop up also. Beside laughing and saying omg I really do not know how to react.WAHAHHAHa... When in to the restaurant, settle down and my B1 & B2 say they wanted to go toilet. Hahahahaa…. I did not tag along this time becoz I already somehow know what they are goin to do. As I was waiting for them to be back, another surprise I received. Javier sang me a birthday song on the phone. All I was doing was that I could not stop laughing. Thank you Javier =) They r back with CUPCAKES hahahahahaaa…. Hv a very nice dinner, with great environment to eat and talk. =) My bodyguard sent me home =) I felt so sorry bcoz he stays far.
I felt so sorry about not callin u after I reach home. Really very sorry. I was stupid, thinkin that that you are busy because u did not wish mi so I did not call. Is ok that if u r angry becoz of mi coz I deserve it. =(

From:
B1 LIN
B2 ESTEE
HERI
ANDY
PICTURES