Sunday, July 6, 2008

2nd July 2008 & 3rd July 2008

Celebration officially started on Wednesday, 2nd July 2008.

Hv a birthday lunch with Musong, David and B2 Estee at Cathay.
Jus a normal talkin session and I appreciated it. =)
B2 was even sillier than I was. She wanted to go and get my present together with B1 Lin and she let mi knoe she was meetin B1 so I tag along. Therefore, B2 present was exposed. Hahahaa...
When I was tappin along, my two flowers Tracy and Jaslin came over to my place wanted to give mi surprise but I was not around. Sorry flowers =( They left mi wif two very nice cakes.


FROM
TRACY & JASLIN (PART 1)
.i ate liao.

Thursday, 3rd July 2008, the second day of celebration.


I celebrated wif my Milo. It was a happy and enjoyable dae. Hv a great lunch, great movie and great dinner. =) I feel that I was so evil bcoz Milo bought mi something but I thought he was jokin.
In another side, Yew Wien called me and wanted to pass me present is another surprise but I was not ard. I am so sorri.


FROM
MILO =)