Is time to write down how I feel about my big two.
Time flies, the moment I step into my 19, the big two came running toward mi.
First, I would like to thx those who wished mi a happy birthday and all my love who try hard just to put a big smile on my face. Thank You =)
Secondly, I feel so sorri toward some of my love who wanted to give me surprise but I was not around.
Silly I only need a wish this year. That is that all my family and friends are safe.
My second wish, I said something just to give Milo a smile.HaHa u believe i wished for that?
My third wish, I gave it to Peh Peh. He said he has used my third wish but I seriously do not know when and where he had used it on.
Celebration will break in to a few parts so that it will not appear to b a composition to u all. Enjoy reading. =)

