Do you really understand me
Quiz asked to do by Serene.
001. Real name – Chan Yi Mun Yvonne
002. Nickname(s) – VON (which estee always call me)
003. Star sign - Cancer
004. Male or female - Female
005. Elementary –Guangyang Primary
006. Middle School – Guangyang Secondary
007. High School - Nanyang Polytechnic, TMIS consider?
008. Hair color - Black
009. Long or short hair - Long
010. Loud or Quiet - Depend
011. Sweats or Jeans – Both No?
012. Phone or Camera - BOTH
013. Fruits or fried foods – Fried food =X
014. Drink or Smoke? – NO for BOTH
015. Do you have a crush on someone? – Now?
016. Eat or Drink - Eat
017. Piercings - Yup
018. Tattoos - Nope
019. Been in an airplane – Yap =) I LOVE PLANE
020. Been in a relationship – Of course
021. Been in a car accident - Nope
022. Been in a first fight – With Brothers included?
[FIRST]
023. First piercing – 2 or 3 Year old?
024. First best friend – Forgotten =X
025. First award – ½ year supply of BRAND chicken essence when I was in K2?
026. First crush – Dun remember….primary 5?
027. First fashion sense – I don’t think I have
[LAST]
029. Last person you talked to – My elder brother
030. Last person you texted - Tracy
031. Last person(s) you watched a movie with – Don’t remember. With Brothers?
032. Last food you ate – Mark & Spenser vinegar potato chip =X
033. Last movie you watched – Dun remember
034. Last song you listened to – You are not alone – Michael Jackson( Ok I Know im old)
035. Last thing you bought – A jacket?
036. Last person you hugged – Nic =X which is a few days back
[FAVES]
037. Food – My mummy, grandma and aunt cooking.
038. Drinks – Green Tea? Milk Tea? Starbuck Coffee?
039. Clothing – Anything which I think is nice on me?
040. Books – Chinese Cinderella?
041. Musics – A LOT
042. Flower - Roses.
043. Colours - Pink, Black, Gold, Red
044. Movies – As long as it is not ghost or gross
o45. Positions – work?
missing 46?
[IN 2008]
047. Kissed in the snow – Nope =(
048. celebrated Halloween - Nope.
049. had your heart broken – Yes?
050. went over the minutes on your cell phone – No?
051. someone questioned your sexual orientation - Nope
052. came out of the closet – For What?
053. gotten pregnant – No of course.
054. had an abortion – NO. I hate people going on abortion as the kid are innocent
055. done something you've regretted - Dunno...i guess yes...
o56. broke a promise – Yes? =X
057. hid a secret – Don’t remember…Maybe Yes?
058. pretended to be happy - Sometime
059. met someone who changed your life – No?
060. pretended to be sick – Yes =X
061. left the country – Thailand trip with my frienz?
062. tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it – No?
063. cried over the silliest thing – Yes. I think I alwayz do that =X
064. ran a mile – maybe no?
65. went to the beach with your best friend(s) – Last year Estee birthday
066. stayed single the whole year – No
[CURRENTLY]
067. Eating - Nothing
068. Drinking - Nohing
069. I'm about to - Go to sleep =X.
070. Listening to - Nothing
071. Plans for today – Go to town (but im lazy) then to grandma hse
072. Waiting for - Nothing
073. Want kids? – No?
074. Want to get married? – Yes BUT not now
075. Careers in mind - Yap
076. Lips or eyes – HUH?
077. Shorter or taller? – HUH?
078. Romantic or spontaneous – Both no I think…
079. Nice stomach or nice arms – Don’t have =(
080. Sensitive or loud - Depend
081. Hook-up or in a relationship – In a relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant - Dunno
083. Lost glasses/contacts – Glasses? I dun wear them often therefore i do not remember where i had placed it =X
084. Ran away from home – Never coz I love my hse even though it is very messy
085. Hold a gun/knife for self defense - Nope.
086. Killed somebody – Of course NO
087. Broken someone's heart – Yes. I guess. But it is a billion yr ago.
088. Been arrested - Nope.
089. Cried when someone died – Yap.[
DO YOU BELIEVE IN]
090. Yourself - Depend
091. Miracles - No
092. Love at first sight – Yes?
093. Heaven – Maybe?
094. Santa Claus – No I guess
095. Sex on the first date – NO WAY
096. Kiss on the first date – No?
[ANSWER TRUTHFULLY]
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? – Yes =X
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? - Hmm...Maybe?
099. Do you believe in God – Yes.
100. This is the 100th and last. – FINALLY I COMPLETED ALL YEAH….
Im not going to tag anyone =X

