Friday, July 10, 2009

Finally I found sometime to blog
So sorry as I have exam on Monday
Orals on Tuesday and Wednesday
& Thursday I had to work

Btw
THANK EVERYONE FOR WISHING ME
THANK TO THOSE WHO HAD ATTENED
THANK TO THOSE WHO HAD BOUGHT ME SUCH LOVELY PRESENTS
THANK TO TERESA FOR HAVING CELEBRATION WITH ME
THANK YOU EVERYONE
I TRULY APPRECIATE IT =)

Even though in the process of it there is a lot of up and down
I cry quite abit =X
But I guess everything had finally ended
And here come my adulthood
When you are young
You will start thinking big
You want a career and so on
But when you turn into an adult
You will start feeling like turning back the time

For the past 20 years of my life
I wouldn’t say it is a bad or a good one
But I just can say I meet really fabulous people
And also people who trying to turn my world upside down

Thank to those fabulous few
Thank you for always be there for me no matter what
Love you always <3

I also like to thank to those evil
Without you all, I won’t grow and learn

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
IS 2 OF THE DWARFS + PRINCE BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK
HAPPY BELATED JOANNE
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINNIE
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE<3 YVONNE

Jia you to the few who are taking oral today
You can do it =)