Being thinking a lot recently
I realise the value of this diploma cert is no longer there
Lot of thing happened in school
I lost the interest of attending class
Even though I need not work this week but im still late for school
And drag myself to school
Some of you may know I apply for a position as a dealer and i actually get the job
Marina Bay Sand
Some of you may thing Im lucky but I feel confuse in my future
Dealer is something which I never thing of as my career
I applied just for fun
I just want to have a feel of interview by a big company like this
Family wanted me to sign the contact as they think that I will have a bright future
So I actually signed =X
The bond will be 6 months after my training which is 3 months.
Training will start in October
I will be super busy and tired for the month of October and November as I only expected to complete schooling by the end of November.
Casino is open 24/7, training and work will have 3 shifts.
Im not giving up in school therefore my training will either be afternoon to night or evening to midnight.
Ok I shall end here and continue to do my hmwk
Lots of pressure and stress on me
But I guess this is part of life
No matter how unhappy I am
I will start to suppress it and smile no matter what

